Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some of this reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that regardless how to get a patent on an idea good understanding you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar services that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention patent posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they write a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to take the risk of being the first company how to patent an invention encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.